Sarah Anne Drew (BA, Digital Humanities, Brock University) is the Founder and CEO of Every1Games Professional Services Inc. Sarah’s experience is rooted in the autism community, working with neurodiverse youth for the past eleven years. She has also held a variety of business development roles in the video game and interactive digital media industry since 2009.
- American Express and Ashoka Changemakers Emerging Innovator and Future Leader of Social Change, 2014
- Ontario Centers of Excellence and SSHRC Social Entrepreneur Fellow, 2014
- RBC Women of Influence Nominee, 2014
Recent Presentations and Consultancy
- Certified for Access consultation process independently led by Deloitte on behalf of the Ontario Government. November 2015.
- Deputy Minister‘s Salon: Effective Partnerships to Support Employment for Youth with Disabilities (Ministry of Children and Youth Services). November 2015.
- Moderator and Partner, Untapped Workforce: RWA Presents Innovative Solutions to your HR Needs, Interactive Ontario. August 2015.
- Governor General’s Canadian Leadership Conference, iHub Research and Innovation Centre. June 2015.
- Hacking Health Hamilton. May 2015. Hamilton, ON. Autism and Creativity.
- Parent Involvement Committee Waterloo District School Board ‘Building Skills to Navigate the School Years’, April , 2015. Waterloo, ON: Video Games in the Classroom, Emotional and Social Development.
- Toronto District School Board Special Education Forum, April 2015. Toronto, ON. Video Game Development in the Classroom and Transactions to Post Secondary
- People For Education Conference 2014, Toronto, ON; Entrepreneurship Panel
- Trios College Student Success Day 2014, Hamilton, ON: Transitioning into a Career
- Connect 2014, Niagara Falls, ON: Autism, Neurodiversity and Transitions to Higher Education
- Software Niagara, Niagara Falls, ON: KEYNOTE Software Solutions to Life’s Biggest Problems
- SAGE Nationals, Toronto, ON: Judge; Student Entrepreneur National Competition (Grade 9 – 12)
Standard Rates for Consulting *Rates are negotiable on a case basis.
Initial consultation is free.
Please inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consultation in the following areas; business development, creative production, creating low-anxiety / accessible learning environments for employees/ students, and advocacy.
To schedule an appointment with Sarah Drew and Every1Games Professional Services Inc. please email email@example.com.