What Software Will We Practice?
- Unreal Engine 4 or Unity 3D Game Engine
- Google Maps
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Other potential software includes Scratch and/ or RPG Maker, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier
Imagine Cinema’s at Market Square is an Every1Games March Break tradition. We walk 10 minutes to the cinema and watch a popular film. What makes this different than other autism social groups? We work together to learn more about what we watch as consumers. By discussing the themes and narrative, as well as the industry tools, marketing and production techniques, participants learn to understand the movies beyond what they see on the big screen.
- Participants are required to pay for their own snacks.
- Admission to the theatre will be represented on the invoice sent upon registration.
Royal Ontario Museum has invited Every1Games to an exclusive experience. The ROM understands that we aren’t kids anymore and are working with us to arrange a day of learning that will help shape the work we do in the computer labs as we practice game design.
- There will be an opportunity to purchase lunch but a packed lunch is recommended.
- Participants are required to pay for their travel. You can speak with an Every1Games facilitator if you require assistance.
You can read more details in our information package or register by clicking the link below.
A custom invoice will be sent to you by email. Nothing is charged during online registration. Payment arrangements can be made. Email email@example.com for assistance…sometimes this online registration can be confusing so don’t hesitate to email us for help! We look forward to chatting :).